Automating routine tasks using a software is known as workflow automation
Workflow automation is the process of automating a definitive work procedure that’s followed from the top to the bottom level of an organization. It replaces the format of paper tools and eliminates manual efforts with the help of digital tools. A workflow is integrated or enabled from a system where the complete business controls exist in one place. The main aim is to standardize work, ensure business rules and policy standards are met, eliminate or lessen human errors, and provide visibility across every working procedure. In this write-up you’ll come to know “what is workflow automation software?”, benefits and things to consider in selecting the right workflow automation.
In a crisp sentence, workflow automation is defined as: “Automating a set of business activities through designing, creating, and deploying by setting the standards as per organizational policies to trigger and route the actions between people, data, and technology.” So, to automate the business processes, the market is equipped with workflow automation software and one of them comes from the 500apps named Zapup that automates your work like a zapper.
Simply, drag-and-drop and you can claim the primary benefits of workflow automation software needed for your business:
These are all the factors that have made the workflow automation software like Zapup use in every possible business use case. To automate the workflows, there must be an implementation process to follow. The process must meet the aligned organizational rules in order to achieve overall efficiency and productivity or to fulfill the purpose.
Workflow automation is implemented at workspaces to deal with the challenges that digital upfront invites. With the everyday change in technology, it’s crucial to deploy a flow automation procedure using digital tools. A space where there’s no scope for automation is the space that’s dead for any further improvements. Either to explore the deeper ends of digitization or to fasten the business processes or stand on the edge in exploring areas of improvement is why you need to choose workflow automation software.
However, before implementation, you must consider a few aspects to run your business processes efficiently. Overall the other options in the market for this particular software, Zapup can meet your checklist numbers thus making it the best-in-class software in optimizing the business process.
1. Simplicity: Breaking down the complex processes into the simplest, no requirement of coding experience, user-friendly UI, and drag-and-drop features in the software is the most preferred solution. Every business needs simplicity as the time to wait and get trained on for automating the basic level activities is time-consuming. Make simplicity your core principle by tuning maximum effectiveness to achieve greater efficiency.
2. Support for Cloud: As these days most of the technologies run on the cloud and even some tools automate a few cloud operations. As huge amounts of data are generated for an organization, it becomes complex if the software doesn’t support it. A cloud-based workflow can be easily accessible with fewer efforts and more reliability.
3. Integration Capabilities: The workflow automation software must have the integration capabilities where it must integrate with the other apps as well. And, if it’s not, your business processes remain stuck. Zapup like workflow automation tools helps you in integrating with the other cloud applications.
4. Customization: Without customizability, no app works according to the changing business adaptations and scenarios. The possibility for customization like Zapup allows you to define or build the workflows for the processes as per your business requirements. This is the most preferred aspect to look for before choosing a workflow automating tool.
5. Mobile-friendliness: Everyone needs a quick way to assign or build. The compatibility across various devices can make the individuals easier to be on the go. Mobile capabilities give you the flexibility to use the app seamlessly that’s serving its purpose for your business.
6. Data & Analytics: You must be able to track every report and automation feature that’s built for the workflows. Also, you need to have a track of successful automation. Zapup has interactive dashboards and provides reports on what did go well and whatnot. The complete report on workflows that are built makes you an opportunity to bring more efficiency by identifying the flaws.
7. Honest Pricing: Today, most of the automation tools come at a high price. And, businesses also invest lacs to pitch software at their workspace. But Zapup by 500apps is known for its effectiveness in bringing features with sensible pricing. Apart from one app, you can use 30+ apps that integrate into any number of software applications. All these come at $14.99 per user with 14-day trial access.
The need for automation is endless hence, you have an option to grow or to remain as a constant and average business builder. Use the power, integrate into your environment, and ever-live in the space of Fortune-500 is what we wish. An investment into the right software is a profitable approach to growing scenarios.
I chose 500apps because of their value and incredible superior customer service. They really care about small-to-medium sized organizations like ours, whether you're very CRM experienced or lightly so. Every business needs a CRM these days. Compared to HubSpot or Fusion Marketing, they really present a better value and are quite robust yet simple to use. Very pleased!
I love 500apps. It's a perfect solution for startups. The price is right and the system does all I need it to. I had a small issue and called the customer service line. I was really impressed being able to speak with the team all the way from Australia. They resolved my issue immediately and were very nice to deal with. I highly recommend this solution. 500apps is excellent for startups who can't afford the high prices of alternative solutions out there.
500apps is a pretty compressive system for a good price. Plenty of integrations. Sales, marketing and help desk automation. I love that it integrates with IMAP and the chrome widget is brilliant for pulling in LinkedIn data. I've found the customer service incredibly responsive. These guys really care about their reputation.